Fire extinguishers are mandatory in all cars that will see the track and should be mandatory in all street cars. There's no worse feeling then watching your car burn to the ground without the ability to do anything about it. Unlike most fire extinguisher mounts available, all of Rennline's mounts install directly to the factory seats and do not compromise seat travel or leg room in anyway. Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum and meets all requirements for racing series or other organized track events. Designed to be used with most standard 2.5lb fire extinguishers, all hardware and installation instructions are included. Includes Fire Extinguisher and Mount. In the dropdown menu, the first color represents the color of the mount and the second color represents the color of the fire extinguisher.
Available in Red, Black, and Chrome
MaxOut‰ۡóÁÌ_́Ì_å£í«̴å¢ dry chemical fire extinguishers have a proven track record in extinguishing the types of fires likely to occur in an automotive environment. Models MX250C, MX250B, and MX250R utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. All MaxOut‰ۡóÁÌ_́Ì_å£í«̴å¢ models effectively smother and break the chain reaction of fires involving flammable liquids and pressurized gasses, and will not conduct electricity back to the operator. MaxOut‰ۡóÁÌ_́Ì_å£í«̴å¢ models MX250C, MX250B and MX250R are also highly effective at stopping fires of common combustibles like wood and paper. Great for marine or residential use.
HalGuard‰ۡóÁÌ_́Ì_å£í«̴å¢ is no ordinary automotive fire extinguisher. It contains Halotron 1Ì_åÇí«̴Ìâ, electrically non-conductive "clean" extinguishing agent that rapidly turns into a gas. Halotron 1Ì_åÇí«̴Ìâ has passed extensive testing by Underwriters Laboratories, and meets FAA requirements. It can be found on commercial aircraft, and is used by airport fire fighters and on the flight line.
- No thermal shock to electronics
- No mess or damage to vehicle or surfaces
- Liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Does not impair operator's vision
- EPA approved
- Listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories
- Made in U.S.A.
- Steel strap mounting bracket
- 6' - 10' discharge range (HG250C, HG250B, HG250R)
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- Five year limited warranty on hand held and wheeled fire extinguishers
- UL Rated 2B:C (HG250C, HG250B, HG250R)